Translate

Thursday 21 April 2016

Life Drawing Session 3

It was another interesting life drawing session last night. The perspex screen was in use again but this time it had the words "Truth Mic" across the top in black tape. A microphone and stand was behind the perspex and a bench in front of it. Sadly only a couple of us were there last night. Anyway, the model posed on the bench while Nikhil went behind the screen to use the mic to express his "truth".  It made for a very interesting evening, somewhere between drawing and therapy, as not only was I responding and drawing what I saw in front of me but I was responding to what Nikhil was saying and including that in the drawing too. Drawing 3 was the most successful in this respect. I declined the offer to go behind the screen and express my "truth" but maybe in the future, who knows!









No comments:

Post a Comment